The "Third" Page
A third page is optional. Here you can express what you didn't have room for in the cover letter or resume, but you think is still worth mentioning.
In order to start the third page, you can use phrases such as
- What else you should know about me...
- What is important to me...
On this page you can explain,
- why you, for example, what to work as a German scholar in controlling at an insurance company;
- why there are holes in your resume;
- why you want to illustrate the degree of certain transferable skills by explaining extracurricular involvement.